Shop Empire Shop Empire

Just like aaallliii

Just like aaallliii I lost track fo time, Its 3am now, Ive been playing this for SOOO long!
The game is great, But there are a few flaws with the worker behaviour:
When leaving the cleaners dont clean up the leftover mess that they didnt clean yet, This stops you from making buildings.
The cleaners sometimes get stuck forever cleaning nothing, You gotta fire em & Rehire a new one to fix it (Sometimes that one too will get stuck, You repeat & Its good usually)

It would be good to see way more building types, I had 6 floors with everything twice.
I was winning like $700000 a day so I didnt bother to make more repeated stuff.

An option to cancel a show would be good too, I set up the Art Expo for 1 week, But in 3 days I already earned so much money that I wante to cancel it so I could make a Live Concert & Complete my objective. Had to wait though.

Great game anyways!!!<333

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Wow! Great!

Lvl 01 finished in 2m and 32s!
Lvl 02 finished in 2m and 24s!
Lvl 03 finished in 2m and 53s!
Lvl 04 finished in 4m and 30s!
Lvl 05 finished in 3m and 4s!
Lvl 06 finished in 3m and 48s!
Lvl 07 finished in 7m and 47s!
Lvl 08 finished in 12m and 29s!
Lvl 09 finished in 6m and 31s!
Lvl 10 finished in 2m and 54s!
Lvl 11 finished in 7m and 26s!
Lvl 12 finished in 5m and 59s!

You have completed the game on normal in 62m and 17s!
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
------------------

Damn lol xD
One of the best games ive ever played on newgrounds, Good job !! xD

Street Menace Street Menace

Alright...

I finished the race and won... The car crashed & lost LOLWTF?

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

OMG NO!!! T_T

I had a super strong reinforced web... And one stupid bee touched one end and the whole thing went Boom... I died shortly after that :(

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

I dindt even play D:

I died in the first gap... :(

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Glitch :O

Was VERY good, But i found a glitch... The HypR Sequence is Str -2 but it removes 3 :P

Got addicted too it... You should make a Multiplayer one of something ;)

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Moon &gt; Mars

It was good, but WAYYY too easy... Like people sya, First you get nowere, But then its just too easy.

If you make it to the moon, You can make it to Mars in the same run.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Hmmm...

Wuz very good... But the thing is that;

At the start you evolutionate VERY LOW, And then... Suddenly every single Country starts closing borders and stuff, Even if your visibility is s00p4h low.

Thats why you gotta have luck to be able to infect the whole world, Madagascar has no Airport... Wich makes it the hardest country to get, Coz it only has a Shipyard...
When countries suddenly start to close borders, They close thir SHipyard and you lost :'(

I have tried ALOT of times, and it always happens, Super slow evolving, Everything closes, Super fast evolving.

Bug War Bug War

More Levelz pl0x =3

Needs More Levels... Theres Nothing ALse To Say :P
Also, The last level, With the Ants... Its s00p4h Hard, But also very addictive, I was there like for 10mins, I didnt want to quit it.. I NEEDED to win xD

powerUP powerUP

Originality is the key ;D

Totally not original, Same as Fishy... :P
Way too easy, IDK if its possible to loose..?
Controls are the worse of all, And like youre a O and the others are square sometimes U dont know if youre bigger :O

Nice try ;D